Weather Update for February 7th and 9th

posted in: News | 0

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Tuesday Feb 7 – the club will remain open, but the Pub Kitchen will not be open tonight.

Thursday Feb 9 – Due to the forecast of plowable snow, the scheduled Thursday NIght Dinner will be postponed until next Thursday, Feb 16th. We will be attempting to contact all of those already signed up.

(Note: We are sorry to inconvenience everyone, but we have to make our best guess here for the good of the lodge and our members’ safety. A food order that is not used this week could be a costly loss for us if the TND has to be cancelled at the last minute. What would be even worse is if we ordered and cooked and no one shows up! We’re making the best decision with the info we have.)